Therapeutic Touch® Practitioner Mentorship Program - WAITLIST
Therapeutic Touch® Practitioner Mentorship Program
The Therapeutic Touch® Practitioner Mentorship Program provides you with education, support, with a ‘guide on the side’ who provides the scaffold with which you can resonate and refine your TT skills. The compassionate, heart-centered approach that Chery Ann offers in the group mentoring sessions allows you to access the wisdom that lies within you as you develop strategies that support your ongoing TT practice. If you are committed to doing the work that will support the growth of your whole being and the growth of your TT practice, then this program is for you.
In the Therapeutic Touch® Practitioner Mentorship Program you will
- expand your foundational knowledge of TT
- develop strategies that support your ongoing TT practice
- share your TT experiences, successes and challenges, in a supportive group environment
- refine your TT skills as you consistently offer a variety of TT sessions throughout the program
- receive ongoing feedback and support as you document your TT practice sessions in your CARER notes/li>
- use contemplative practices that support your ongoing personal and professional development
The Practitioner Mentorship Program offers you 20 hours of group education and mentoring plus two, half-hour, one-on-one mentoring sessions, to support you in enhancing and refining your TT practice. A total of 21 hours of direct experiences with the program mentor.
- Membership in a TT organization in your country
- Successful completion of the Foundations of TT (12 hours) and the Transpersonal Aspects of TT (16 hours) courses
- If you want to apply for Practitioner Status you will need to complete The Inner Processes of TT course prior to submitting your application and complete all of the Practitioner Status requirements in your country
This program will be offered again in 2024.
Be the first to know when registration opens for the next program!